Display your team logo, family name, or other image on this 48” fire pit with protective cover and grade. Made with high quality steel for a lifetime of fun. Use the gift card for party supplies or as a special gift for someone you love and enjoy everything you need to cuddle up by the fire and make s’more memories!
$50 for one $125 for 3
Personalized Fire Pit – Customized for you! Display your team logo, family name, or other image on this 48” fire pit with protective cover and grade. Made with high quality steel for a lifetime of fun. Minimum 4-6 week fabrication time. Winner provides PDF of design.
$100 Visa Gift Card – Use it for party supplies or as a special gift for someone you love!
Fire Pit Fun Package – Everything you need to cuddle up by the fire and make s’more memories! Including:
Elvis Presley NASCAR replica hood, Blue Moon and New Belgium Fat Tire wall décor, 12 pk VooDoo Ranger Hoppy Pack, 15 pk & 12 pk Blue Moon, 12 pk Budweiser, 12 pk Bud Light, 12 pk Fat Tire, s’mores kit with fleece blanket and more.
The IRS has adopted the position that the $50 ticket price is not deductible as a charitable donation for Federal income tax purposes. The IRS requires that taxes on prizes valued greater than $5,000 must be paid upon acceptance and before Fayette Cares, Inc. may deliver the prize to the winner. Winners are encouraged to consult a tax professional. The taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The IRS requires Fayette Cares, Inc. to collect the taxes before the transfer of property. For items valued under $5,000, winners will be issued 1099s for the fair market or appraised value of the prizes they win. If you have questions, winners should consult with their CPA as to specifics.
You must be a U.S. legal resident and 18 years of age or older to participate and to win any prize. Fayette Cares employees, Board Members, prize donors, event contractors, and raffle promotion volunteers of Fayette Cares, Inc. and their immediate families aren’t eligible to purchase a ticket or win a prize.
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of tickets sold and will not exceed 1:250. All tickets have an equal chance to win.
After announcing the winner during the event and the prize you selected at the time of ticket purchase, we will contact you by phone on Monday, November 7 2022. We will also send you a Winner Notification Agreement, which will be sent by certified mail, return receipt U.S. Mail to the address provided by the winner. The winner will have 7 days from the date of his/her receipt of the Winner Notification Agreement to accept the prize by executing and returning the Winner Notification Agreement and accept the prize “as is”.
100% of the proceeds go directly to Fayette Cares and its mission: Empowering those in need with solutions to end homelessness, break the cycle of domestic violence, and create stability and self-sufficiency from crisis.
Terms and Conditions
A Night of Southern Elegance Drawing – The following terms and conditions apply:
- A ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of one of the live auction items and, upon winning, terms and conditions in the “Winner Notification Agreement,” the terms of which are hereby incorporated by reference. Winning tickets shall be selected by random drawing and all participants have an equal opportunity to win. Odds of winning will not exceed 1:250.
- Tickets, receipts and the winners’ rights are not transferable. Winners do not need to be present to win. Tickets must be purchased prior to 7:45pm (CST) Saturday, November 5, 2022. One random drawing with one winner will be conducted at 16280 Hwy 64 Somerville, TN 38068 at approximately 8:15pm on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
- Winners must accept prizes “AS IS, WHERE IS,” subject to all latent and patent conditions, with absolutely no express or implied warranties of any kind by Fayette Cares (“FC”).
- Winner will be announced during the event. The winner will receive a phone call on Monday, November 7, 2022. In addition, the winner will receive a follow up notification in writing in the Winner Notification Agreement (“WNA”), which will be sent by certified, return receipt U.S. Mail to the address provided by that winner. Winner will have seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the WNA to accept the prize by executing and returning the WNA pursuant to the terms stated therein. Failure to execute and return the WNA and accept the prize “as is,” timely, and pursuant to the terms stated in the WNA, will automatically result in forfeiture of the prize, with no substitution or alternative prize available to the original winner.
- Prize will not be awarded, and will be forfeited, if the ticket was issued in exchange for a check returned for any reason including “insufficient funds” or for a credit card charge deemed “declined,” “invalid,” or “stolen.”
- Prizes may not be substituted or exchanged by winner. FC may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a featured prize is unavailable.
- The IRS has adopted the position that the ticket price is not deductible as a charitable donation for Federal income tax purposes.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final and there will be no refunds.
- FC does not rent or sell its donor or supporter list information to third parties.
- Winner shall have no rights in prize until the prize is fully and unconditionally accepted by winner by the timely execution and return of the WNA and until complete delivery of the prize is made to winner. All prizes remain the sole property of FC until unconditionally accepted “as is, where is” by winner.
- Purchase of a ticket is permission for FC to use the name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes of buyer.
- Winner is subject to all Federal and State income taxes and any other taxes payable due to acceptance of the prize and the law, regulations, procedures, rules and directives applicable to raffles. All Federal, State and local laws relating to the transfer, ownership or use of the prize applies. Prize shall not be transferred until all legal requirements have been met. The IRS requires that taxes on prizes valued greater than $5,000 must be paid upon acceptance (25% of the fair market value) and before FC may deliver the prize to the winner. Winners are encouraged to consult a tax professional.
- If there is more than one name on an entry, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the entry as the winner, so long as that person is 18 years old or older and a U.S. resident. It is the sole responsibility of the winner in a multiple party entry to allocate any prize among the participants in that entry.
- Purchase of this ticket constitutes full agreement by the purchaser that he/she agrees with all terms and conditions set forth herein.
- You must be a U.S. legal resident and 18 years of age or older to participate and win a prize. Employees, board members, and advisory board members of FC and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. The following groups, their employees, and their immediate families are not eligible to purchase or win any prize:
- Prize donors and their immediate families
- Event contractors to include those who provide printing services, telephone services and any records, devices or other gaming related supplies and their immediate families
- Raffle promotion and operations team members
- “Immediate Family” is defined as the spouse, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse living in the same household. This definition also includes individuals for whom an employee is the current legal guardian or individuals who are not legally related to but who reside with an employee. (“Step” relationships also are covered by this definition.) The determinations of FC are final and binding with respect to any matter arising out of the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions.
- FC maintains no control of the personnel, equipment or operations of any prize donor and assumes no responsibility for any financial loss, personal injury, property damage, other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which winners may experience by reason of (1) performance/nonperformance by any supplier; (2) wrongful, careless, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any supplier or its employees, or on the part of any other party not under the control of FC; or (3) any acts of God, acts or omissions of third parties, damage or loss associated with any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures, disease, local laws, climatic conditions, or other conditions or developments. FC shall in no event be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the use or ownership of any prizes. Participants hereby release FC from any such claims.
- Must be a U.S. resident and 18 years of age or older to sell, purchase or to participate in any way and to win any prize.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- This is not a solicitation. This is for informational purposes only.
HELP US RAISE MONEY
FOR THIS IMPORTANT CAUSE
Gifts from caring individuals, like you, make up a majority of the support that allows the doors of Fayette Cares to remain open for those in crisis. Donate now to join Fayette Cares in creating lasting solutions!